Liability Waiver Ready Set Play - Hagerstown
1705 Massey BLVD Hagerstown, MD
Indoor Playground Waiver of Liability / Assumption of Risk
Please read this entire waiver carefully, and check each box as you read and agree to each section of this agreement,
as this is a legal binding document.
By signing this waiver, I am giving up my rights and the rights of my spouse and children and wards to sue Ready Set Play – Hagerstown MD for any injury, including paralysis or death, caused in whole or in part by the negligence or fault of Ready Set Play – Hagerstown MD.
I further grant Ready Set Play – Hagerstown MD the right, without reservation or limitation, to videotape, and or record me and/or my child(ren) and/or my wards on closed circuit television without compensation to me or my child(ren).
As consideration for being allowed to enter the indoor play area and/or Participate in any party, activity and/or program at Ready Set Play – Hagerstown MD, the undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on the behalf of the Participant(s) identified below, acknowledges, appreciates, understands, and agrees to the following:
1. I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Participant(s) named below or I have obtained permission from the parent/legal guardian of the Participant(s) named below to execute this agreement on their behalf.
1. B. I acknowledge and understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with participation in Ready Set Play –Hagerstown MD activities and the use of the play area and any and all Ready Set Play – Hagerstown MD equipment, which include but are not limited to: contusions, fractures, scrapes, cuts, bumps, paralysis, or death.
1. C. I, for myself and the Participant(s) named, willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to OTHER PARTICIPANTS, which I also willingly assume.
1.D. I agree that the Participant(s) named, and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any play event, parties or activities at Ready Set Play – Hagerstown MD. 1. E. I, for myself, the Participant(s) named, our heirs, assigns, representatives, and next of kin agree to hold harmless, release, waive and indemnify the independent owner(s), members, their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, equipment manufacturers, employees and sponsoring agencies from all liability for any such injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property to the fullest extent of the law.
1. F. I additionally agree to indemnify the independent owner(s), members, their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, equipment manufacturers, employees and sponsoring agencies for any defense cost or expense arising from any and all claims, injuries, liabilities or damages arising from participation in any play event, parties or activities at Ready Set Play – Hagerstown MD.
1. G. I am of physical ability to participate and am legally competent to understand and complete this agreement. I hereby execute this agreement without coercion.
1. H. I understand that entry, by myself and the participant(s) named, constitutes consent for Ready Set Play – Hagerstown MD to use any film, video, or likeness of participants for any purpose whatsoever, without payment to the participant. 1. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
1. J. Any controversy, dispute, or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, which the parties are unable to resolve by mutual agreement, shall be settled exclusively by submission by either party of the controversy, claim or dispute to binding arbitration; said arbitration to take place exclusively before a single arbitrator located within 25 miles of the Event location and in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect.
I further acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions of this waiver, release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement as detailed
in A through G above for any and all future visits during the next twelve (12) month period. Please keep this waiver, release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement on file and active, for the participants and parent/guardian listed above, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of acceptance.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Ready Set Play has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Ready Set Play cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, facility staff, and other customers and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Ready Set Play and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while in facility.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Ready Set Play harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the Ready Set Play , or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Ready Set Play. I understand that this release discharges Ready Set Play from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against Ready Set Play with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Ready Set Play. This liability waiver and release extends to together with all owners, partners, and employees of Ready Set Play.
By signing below, Ready Set Play Hagerstown reserves the right to communicate with its guests via mobile marketing, and email. By giving your phone number and email address in this waiver, you agree to receiving mobile and email communication from Ready Set Play Hagerstown. This communication can include special marketing offers from Ready Set Play Hagerstown, announcements, updates about the business and anything else we feel is pertinent to our business. We will never sell, rent, or give away our mobile or email list to outside businesses.